POMOC Rejestracja SzukajFAQ UżytkownicyGrupy Zaloguj
asics gel kayano evo

Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum SDK Strona Główna » Pytania Zobacz poprzedni temat
Zobacz następny temat

asics gel kayano evo
Autor Wiadomość
ChadPetty

Post asics gel kayano evo Odpowiedz z cytatem
Under Armour? Nike? Adidas? flipflops? asics dynaflyte (just kidding, flip flops are a disaster for me) I'm in the Netherlands but I think most of the US or UK models are available here too. Thanks!Thanks so much! Went to Dick's today and tried on a TON of shoes-having a lot of trouble finding anything I like, compared to the old school cushiony bouncy feel. You were right-Nimbus 17 was way too slow, squishy (felt like memory foam-your description was perfect!) The best was the Asics Kayano 21, but it is UGLY! And $!!! I kind of liked the Asics 2000 3, but again, ugly and dated looking, and pretty narrow. I tried many brands and didn't love anything =ØAÞI currently am addicted to the Cumulus 13 but of course can't find any more and have worn out the 4 pairs I have. I run frequent half marathons and 1 full a year. I wasn't a fan of the later cumulus models or the nimbus 14. How will this Nimbus 17 compare to my Cumulus 13? If its too soft do you have any other Asics options?

Incredibly comprehensive and accurate review  thanks guys! I took delivery of my 17s last week and have put 30k on them in the last 7 days (have previously been running asics fuzex Nimbus 15s for last 12 months). I also took Michael Williams' advice (comment below) and changed the supplied Asics insoles for the firmer/less squishy Currex RunPros, and wow, I think I've found my perfect running shoe! And with this minimal modification, I certainly wouldn't describe them as a slow running shoe anymore. I've been knocking out steady 4:30-5m kilometers without too much effort and they certainly don't feel like they're soaking up asics gel contend 3 my energy. So people reading this who run steady 5 minute ks shouldn't be put off thinking that this is too slow a shoe for them  it really isn't. Oh and the  dayglo' green colour is great& much brighter in the flesh than on the screen =Ø Þ

I am a male, 29 years old and i run on road, 4-5 times a week (Running distance 6-8 kms per run). I am really confused between ASICS GEL-Nimbus 17 and the ASICS GEL-Kayano 21. I am looking to start clocking in more kms from now on, like a half marathon distance twice in a month. Can guide me which is a better shoe amongst the two.Hi, I had an Asics culumus before and last week I bought the Asics Nimbus 16 NYC edition. I was in doubt between the the one that asics gel cumulus I bought and the Nimbus 17. I have been having an issue with it since I bought. The inner part of my right foot, between the toe and the ankle, closer to the toe I would say, almost in the sole, the shoe seems to be pushing my foot to inside. It seems that I'm stepping over half of a ball. Any comments about it? Have you ever heard some similar complain?

Thank you very much for an excellent review. I am in the market for a new pair of running shoes. I currently own a pair of Asics Gel Strike 3. I run 5k in 30 minutes, 3 times a week on a treadmill. I've been running for about 3 years now. At some point, I'd like to graduate to a 10k run and then to a half marathon. What shoes would you suggest for me?Hi there  I am suppinator with rigid joints and I wear orthotics so I have to stick to a neutral shoe. I have previously been a Brooks Dyad wearer, and they are great, but they are very hard to find and super expensive to buy. I go through pairs every 4-6 months. I recently had a pair of Asics Nimbus 16 which were also great for my feet, and thought that I would upgrade to the 17, but something has changed about the fit of the shoe and they aren't working for my dodgy feet as well as the 16, and I am back to getting very tired feet and sore calves again (previous signs of oncoming shin splints in the future).

And as this article states, for any type of performance running, forget it! You might could use them for walking on a treadmill but that's about it. I have never, ever had a shoe cause me so many serious problems, so much so that they hurt even to walk on if you're over 200 pounds and I don't even to donate asics gel kayano evo them to the homeless. Seriously folks, I'm stocking up on the discontinued GN16 and buying several pairs as we speak while there's still some left in warehouses, then switching brands when they wear out. If you buy into the hype and marketing and purchase the GN17, be prepared for your body to hate you and your wallet to regret it. Get your act together Asics!!!I did buy the Vomero 10 and the Asics Kayano 22. While the Kayano really feels good to walk around in, when I run in it [img]http://www.jeanwyllys.com/images/detail/asics gel kayano evo-532whk.jpg[/img] it seems the cushioning bottoms out (my weight 182lb).
Pią Lip 31, 2020 09:20 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Pią Lip 31, 2020 09:20

Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum SDK Strona Główna » Pytania Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: