Forum SDK Strona Główna
POMOC Rejestracja SzukajFAQ UżytkownicyGrupy Zaloguj
converse chuck taylor

Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum SDK Strona Główna » Ogłoszenia Zobacz poprzedni temat
Zobacz następny temat

converse chuck taylor
Autor Wiadomość
Ansel Christ

Post converse chuck taylor Odpowiedz z cytatem
Then there's the three Bomber Jacket inspired converse chuck taylor Chuck Taylors that bring a warm sherpa lining in to help combat the colder months while a premium black leather finish stands out. Available this Thursday, January 8th at select retailers, the collection will subsequently arrive at Asian shops the following week on January 15th, 2015.Tue, 16 Jul 2019 11:00:14 0000 /?p=861726 With ComplexCon Chicago right around the corner, Converse has readied several new collaborative projects, and one of the most compelling is unquestionably Chinatown Market s duo of UV light-activated takes on the Chuck 70.

It's essentially two shoes in one, and is perfectly in line with Chinatown Market's bold DIY ethos  a piece of footwear that's designed to be activated and enhanced by the wearer's lifestyle and surroundings. Ahead of their official debut, we were able comme des garcons converse to sit down with Chinatown Market founder/lead designer Mike Cherman, and he expounded on his history with Converse, his personal relationship with the Chuck Taylor, the meaning behind the product, and what he hoped to achieve with his co-created sneakers.

So I used to work converse high tops at a Nike customization store called the Bowery Stadium in downtown New York, and as kids who were working at this Nike customization center, every day my co-workers and I were wearing Converse. It was this funny thing where it was like our "rebellion," being able to wear these shoes instead of wearing Nike, even though Nike obviously owns Converse. I always felt like Converse always had this rebellious edge to it because the punk kids would wear it, the skate kids would wear it, the style kids would wear it, converse chuck taylor 2 it's always kinda had that air to me.

I think that's what's so fun about this project. It makes the shoe more than just a shoe. It's a conversation piece, something that's unique to the wearer. These hues [on the shoe] change in their own way, and some colors will last longer while others will last for a shorter time period. It's the beauty of the shoes: how unique they are.Y'know, that's a tough one. Outside of the collaboration, I'd have to say that the classic Chuck 70 really re-invigorated the Chuck for me in general.

It's not like we just gave you a box of markers and said "now you have to make your own cool shoe." It's truly packaged with the punch of its special features. No gimmicks necessary. It changes with you. You go to a music festival, the shoes are all bright and crazy in the sunlight, and the moment you step inside a tent, they go back to their pastel base and are different. That's what's so black converse fun.861726 Converse Japan Reinvigorates The Chuck Taylor With Translucent Uppers /2019/06/26/converse-japan-chuck-taylor-all-star-light-release-info/ .

but in recent times, the inventive tooling has made a widely surprising resurgence thanks to pairs like the elusive Comme des Garcons Dunk and of course the coveted Off-White x Converse Chuck 70. While the latter is worth the prettiest of pennies today, the Boston-based label's Japanese branch is giving you quite possibly the best consolation dubbed the Chuck Taylor All Star Light. Arriving in two sets  one a more standard white and the other a burning hot pink  the alluring package is one simplistic.
Sro Wrz 23, 2020 08:15 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Sro Wrz 23, 2020 08:15

Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum SDK Strona Główna » Ogłoszenia Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: