Forum SDK Strona Główna
POMOC Rejestracja SzukajFAQ UżytkownicyGrupy Zaloguj
fedora hats

Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum SDK Strona Główna » Ogłoszenia Zobacz poprzedni temat
Zobacz następny temat

fedora hats
Autor Wiadomość
Wanda Yonng

Post fedora hats Odpowiedz z cytatem
My guess is, most of their archived fedora hats online traffic comes from people searching other people's names.The argument about rewriting history is not persuasive. Newspapers could put the name of the arrestee in image format and that would block the tool used by search engines to index the content from picking up the arrestee's name. This would prevent a link of the article from appearing on a search of a person's name when someone is using an outside search engine. The article would look the same and could still be searched on the Newspaper's internal search engine. They would only be removing link(s) from outside search engine results. That is pretty far away from rewriting history.

I can not get a job due to an arrest that i was found not guilty of and the charges were dropped ! mens hats My life is in shambles . I can not provide for my family and it is just an overall really shitty situation i am in . I feel embarrassed and alone . The only reason i even got arrested in the first place was b/c i chefs hat was stupid and naive and talked to the detective . He twisted my truth and before i knew i had a warrant out . The newspaper is a little town newspaper too ! It isnt even like it is a big one that goes out to a county . This little paper has RUINED my life !!!!Hi. I am astounded at the stories I have read in response to this post.

I do not see my particular issue addressed, but I was accused of domestic violence (assault and harassment-which did not occur), kangol hat arrested, prosecuted, and then took a deal with the District Attorney in NY to dismiss the case if I was not arrested within a year. I also accepted a retaining order for a year. After all was said and done, my case was dismissed and sealed. However, my ex has posted a blog about her experience. Recently she posted all of the online documents that were available before the case was sealed.

She also posted many excerpts from the motions that were filed in the case (to have it dismissed, show her mental state, my standing in the community, etc.). I assume these documents would have been considered public before the case was sealed, but I do not know. I have never had any type of criminal history whatsoever before this and I know this will stick around the internet forever if I do not do something.

They want to get arise out of peoples " comeplete strangers that we never meet why judge or slander?" Its not that it just shows up on google but kangol hats various other search engines.Wow& I now see the long thread of years of discussion. I cannot believe we are all continuing such a horrible banter. With the numbers of individuals ruined by these false statements, we must start now to make change. As a psychologist, I would like to look at the suicide research outcomes on those of us that have lost jobs, friends, families and the truth! What about innocence? I mean really anyone can say anything about anyone but to post it with the natural human ignorance that [img]https://www.aquaticcentrecafe.ca/images/c/kangol hats-316egf.jpg[/img] exists, onto a platform in our communities, recipe for disaster.
Czw Paź 29, 2020 09:02 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Czw Paź 29, 2020 09:02
Reklama

Post Zarabiaj Online Odpowiedz z cytatem

Zobacz też :

Pon Lut 22, 2021 16:05 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Pon Lut 22, 2021 16:05

Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum SDK Strona Główna » Ogłoszenia Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: